First, I would like to give many thanks to Julia DeNiro, All My Feels at https://juliadeniro.wordpress.com/ for nominating me. Her blog has something for everyone, poetry, science, food and everyday struggles. It’s all about life. Because I have been nominated, I can nominate others. The rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think deserves the award
- Ask 11 innovative questions to the ones you have nominated
- Remember to notify your nominees once you have uploaded your acknowledgement post
My answers to Julia’s questions are :
- Have you published any of your writing, or are you hoping to publish it?
I am not published yet, but very much hoping to be one day.
2. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
If I could have any superpower, it would be that of healing. Why I could go around to other cats, humans, and even dogs, and heal them with a single touch. My second superpower would be to turn anything I wanted into tuna!
3. What is your favorite travel destination?
My favorite destination spot in NYC. They have two of the best cat cafes around. It’s not easy being feline but they love us there.
4. What do you think is the biggest problem in the world today?
Oh, I believe the biggest problem in the world today is lack of tuna. If there were more tuna, no one would be hungry. If no one were hungry, they wouldn’t be grouchy. If they weren’t so grouchy, they would all get along better and bonus: if they all smelled like tuna, us felines would put up with their petting more and they in turn would be happier because who isn’t happy after petting an adorable kitty? It all comes down to tuna.
5. Do you do any art-related activities, either as a career or a hobby?
If scratching beautiful art into my human’s sofa counts as art, then yes, I am a practicing artist.
6. What is your favorite book genre?
My favorite book genre is comedy, of course. I feel everyone should laugh as much as possible.
7. What do you think is the most difficult part about being a writer?
Getting my paws to work on the keyboard!
8. Do you like spending time inside or outside better?
Oh, I’m an inside kitty through and through. I find the outdoors dirty and scary at times and nothing beats a warm fluffy pillow for naps.
9. Do you follow a religion (don’t answer this question if it’s too personal.)?
I am a God fearing feline! Side note: I am also a card carrying kitty of the ASPCA and PETA.
10. If you celebrate your birthday, when was the best birthday you ever had?
Birthday’s for me tend to be disasters. My humans usually ignore mine so I only have one favorite. Once, on my birthday, when I was a kitten, my humans left their pizza unattended at the table for three hours! Oh, I ate well that day, my friend. I ate well.
11. Do you think happiness is tied to material goods?
I think happiness is tied to tuna. Tuna and sunbeams. Find both and you will be completely satisfied.
My eleven nominees are:
Views and Mews by Coffee Kat: Kate’s views on life edited by three opinionated cats : https://coffeekatblog.com/ Kate’s hilarious observations of life around her are described in her blog and sometimes told by her adorable cats. Funny for felines and humans alike. Enjoy!
Adventures in Cheeseland: Possibly the Only WordPress Blog Hosted by Mice: https://cat9984.com/ This blog tells many wonderful stories from the points of view of many adorable animals. Pictures included!
lifecameos : https://wordpresscom7862wordpresscom.wordpress.com/ She posts wonderful poems that she writes. Her poetry about little humans makes them seem almost as good as cats!
CatCareTaker : https://catcaretakeryvon.wordpress.com/ This is about Charlie and Annie and their human Yvon. They are funny and cute and who doesn’t need a little cute in their lives right now?
Daily Feline Wisdom : https://7catsandcounting.com/ This blog contains daily pointers from not just adorable felines, but dogs, too. Too cute to ignore in my book.
Luanne Castle’s Writer Site : https://writersite.org/ Luanne is an award winning poet and author. She is also an amazing animal lover who blogs about her life and her work. Wonderful reads.
Mehrling Muse – Life in the Mountains: https://amehrling.com/ Anne tells wonderful adventures of her family and is recently posting her letters from the 80’s when she lived in England. They’re simply wonderful.
Joanne Sisco :My Life Lived Full : If you aren’t living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space https://mylifelivedfull.wordpress.com/ If you like the outdoors and if you want to be inspired to challenge yourself, I challenge you to read this blog! (and adopt a homeless pet!) Just had to add that in there.
Sarah Ferguson and Choppy : https://travelswithchoppy.com/ This blog features the amazing Choppy, a dog and his sidekick, the adorable cat Schooner. They often tell jokes and dress in costume. You just can’t beat that.
Journaling Supports My Well-Being : https://edyjournal.wordpress.com/ This blog is the personal journal of a highly intelligent and wonderful human who has gained much insight through her blog. I admire and respect her greatly.
derrycats: The Blessing of Animal Companions https://blessinganimalcompanions.wordpress.com/ An animal lover and an animal author making the world a better place!
Now I have hit my limit but will mention these last two:
Hands on Bowie and Jimi : https://hopedog.wordpress.com/ the coolest cats around!
Catwoods Porch Party : https://catwoodsporchparty.wordpress.com/ This is a shout out to Franklin and his feline buddies, they keep their blog award-free for personal reasons so I won’t nominate them, but I love them just the same.
My questions for them are:
- If cats could speak human, what do you think they would say to you?
- Have you ever done catnip and what was that like for you?
- Tuna or salmon?
- Who’s your favorite celebrity feline?
- Dogs in purses: yay or nay?
- What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- Do you have a sibling and did they ever sit on you?
- Do you wish you had fur instead of that weird skin?
- If your pet had opposable thumbs, what’s the first thing they would do in your house?
- If you were a feline, what would your name be?
- Have you ever eaten someone else’s food when they weren’t looking?
Thanks for lasting this long.